Business and Commercial Graduate Programme
The Business and Commercial Graduate is ultimately responsible for client relationship management, building on existing portfolios through consultative selling and the strategic growth of our highest grossing clients. You’ll get the opportunity to work with and advise some of the world’s most recognisable brands, in order to help them reach new customers and break into exciting international markets.
Global Voices is a real Scottish success story with 15 years of history. We provide language solutions that help thousands of organisations break into new and exciting new international markets. We are proud to work with some of the world’s best known companies, international government bodies and customers large and small from all levels of the public and private sectors worldwide.
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR?
- Excellent business acumen
- Results orientated
- Positive work ethic and determined attitude to deliver
- Fantastic communication skills and a natural ability to sell
- Previous sales experience would be desirable but is not essential
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
- Fluency in another European language is desirable
- Full clean driving licence
- Previous Account Manager experience
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Outstanding career progression opportunities
- Transparent and realistic bonus structure
- Outstanding training
- Clear progression path and development plan
- Excellent sales incentives
- Pension scheme
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
- This role is full time and office based at our headquarters in Stirling, Scotland, UK.
- Working hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday.